Civil Engineering Technologist - CAD
Civil Engineering Technician – CAD
- Design & preparation of engineering drawings and specifications using appropriate standards for municipal infrastructure and urban land projects.
- Coordinate with Project Managers and technical staff in the preparation of design and construction drawings specific to urban infrastructure.
- Implement training and mentoring of technical staff in the use of CAD design software.
- Maintain drawing standards, digital file library and archives.
- Identify, and develop systems to increase efficiencies in production workflow.
- A technical diploma in from a technical institute, or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Registered as a C.E.T. with ASET (or equivalent technical association).
- A minimum of 4 years of experience of progressive CAD experience in a consulting environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Above average proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Effective organizational and time management skills in handling multiple projects, performing a variety of tasks, and meeting required deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership in tasks and complete projects/tasks independently.
- Will require no training and be able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and public consultation skills.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and work independently under minimal supervision.
- A willingness to travel.
- A strong work ethic with the desire to excel and to achieve.
- Willingness to learn and a motivated team player.
GENIVAR is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
civil, engineering, technologist, cad
GENIVAR is committed to the principles of employment equity.
Only the candidates selected will be contacted.