Civil Engineering Technologist - CAD
Civil Engineering Technician – CAD
- Assist the Engineers in the design of plans and preliminary estimations with the use of CAD development tools.
- Validate the similarity of plans and estimations to the guidelines, the code prescriptions and other regulations.
- Estimate and calculate the amount of material required for the completion of projects.
- Visit sites in order to gather the essential data for the design of plans and preliminary estimations.
- Develop simulations by using specialized computer softwares (Ex. Accomplish 2D or 3D models).
- Assist Technologists on the team, when required, supervise the work of Draftspersons that are designated to the project when help is needed.
- Attend the meetings of the design team.
- Perform all other related tasks that will help accomplish the project.
- Graduate from Civil Engineering Technology at SIAST, or equivalent training.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in conception and CAD design in the field of Municipal projects.
- Proficient with the software AutoCad and Civil 3D.
- Experience in engineering consulting will be considered an asset.
- Good initiative, attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
GENIVAR is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
civil, engineering, technologist, cad
GENIVAR is committed to the principles of employment equity.
Only the candidates selected will be contacted.