- Assist design team with design and drawings for building and industrial structure systems.
- Prepare CAD drawings for structural systems including schematics and construction details.
- Knowledge of constricution specifications related to structural projects.
- Work with the design team to provide practical, efficient and cost effective solutions for projects.
- Coordination of work between all disciplines including architectural.
- On-site review of structural work.
- Perform all other related tasks that will help accomplish the project.
- Graduate of the Structural Engineering Technology diploma program from a recognized tehcnical college.
- Minimum of three years experience in the design and construction of structural systems for institutional, commercial, industrial and/or municipal buildgins.
- Excellent computer-aided design/drafting skills (AutoCAD)
- Attention to detail and a keen desire to learn is a requirement of this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated team player with enthusiasm for engineering project work, and ambition to grow professionally.
GENIVAR is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Structural, Engineering, Technologist
GENIVAR is committed to the principles of employment equity.
Only the candidates selected will be contacted.