With the use of CAD development tools produce drawings, plans and diagrams from sketches, engineering calculations, preliminary estimations and various data
Manage the workload, training and mentoring of 5+ CAD staff
Develop, implement and enforce CAD standards for the region
Assist the Technicians in accomplishing simple calculations (Detailed estimations and calculations of the amount of material)
Occasionally visit the sites in order to gather the essential data for design of detailed plans, define initial elements of the project by referring to the information received
Control and make a record of all the documentation completed
Attend meetings of the design team
Perform all other related tasks that will help accomplish the project
- Diploma in Building Design and/or Engineering and CAD Design
- 10 years or more of relevant experience in engineering design preferably in Municipal Infrastructure and Land Development
- Proficient with AutoCad
- Excellent leadership and mentoring abilities
- Experience in engineering consulting will be considered an asset
- Good initiative and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
GENIVAR is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
autocad, management, leadership, mentoring, engineering, municipal, infrastructure, design
GENIVAR is committed to the principles of employment equity.
Only the candidates selected will be contacted.